You may be in the wrong spot! If you're looking for courses already scheduled that you would like to attend, please find us on Eventbrite.com where we post all our courses to. Click here
Saddle up Patriots & Enthusiasts, don’t forget your rifle. Build your skills and create a strong foundation of rifle proficiency by learning from full-time law enforcement and military instructors. We shared our knowledge and experiences to develop a training curriculum based on tried and true methods used in present day and in the past.
The course will cover safe handling skills, and basic/advanced rifle operation (this depends on your skill level). This course will also include the use of force decision making by incorporating modern day scenarios you may encounter. Instructors will go over Muscle Memory Reflex (MMR) and how it can affect your symptomatic reflexes.
- Sporting Rifle (AR) chambered in either .223; 5.56; .300Blackout; 7.62x51; .308 (please call if you are unsure)
- Sidearm (Handgun) If you would like to learn transitioning skills
- Hearing and Eye Protection
- Outside the waistband (OWB) holster that is rigid enough to handle a combat based course that involves movement drills and different positions.
- Rifle Sling (Single or Two Point)
- Baseball cap
- Ammunition required is 200 for Rifle and 50 for handgun.
Course runs approximately 5 hours and once you have completed the skills competency course, you will be rewarded with a certificate of completion.
Course Cost: $100.00 total. (Must have at least two register for instructor to schedule date and time)
This course is not a CCW course and does not go over DOJ Carrying a Concealed Weapon Material, but will use run students through DOJ, or other top tier qualification courses if requested. Please check our many other CCW courses if that's what your looking for.